UP Polytechnic Result 2020: Sarkari Polytechnic Result jeecup.ac.in Roll Number. The Joint Entrance Examination Council in Uttar Pradesh is preparing to declare the JEECUP Result 2020. The result of the JEECUP 2020 exam will be available in online mode only. Interested candidates of JEECUP 2020 can expect JEECUP result 2020 in the third week of August 2020. The official date of the result is not yet given by the organizing authority, however, the JEECUP result 2020 will be declared as per the JEECUP exam result.
UP Polytechnic Result 2020
If a candidate has forgotten his roll number, he can be checked with JECECUP Admit Card / Hall Ticket. Other than that, there is no other way to retrieve it. If you do not have a hard copy of the admit card, then check the inbox of your registered email id. Council has specified in its information brochure that the admit card is also sent to the candidate’s registered email ID. If it is not found in your inbox, check your spam folder.
|JEECUP Exam Result 2020
|Name of the Authority
||Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh
JEECUP Exam Date 2020
- JEECUP 2020 exam date Group A: 19 Jul 2020
- Group E: 19 Jul 2020
- Group B, C, D, F, G, H, I: 25 Jul 2020
- UP Group K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8: 25 Jul 2020
JEECUP Eligibility Criteria
Depending on the course in which they are applying, various eligibility criteria are mentioned in the following details.
- Diploma in Engineering and Technology. Have passed 10th standard examination with a minimum 35% aggregate marks.
- In addition, they must achieve a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics; And 50% marks in Agricultural Engineering with Physics and Chemistry.
- Must have passed 10th or 12th grade as an agricultural subject in agricultural engineering. In addition, they should score 50% in mathematics; And 50% in a combination of Physics, Chemistry and Agriculture in Pharmacy.
- In Pharmacy: 10th or 12th grade examinations, such as Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics or Biology (including Botany and Zoology) must be clear with compulsory subjects.
- Their joint score of Physics and Chemistry should have minimum 50% marks; And in Biology or Mathematics, they should get minimum 50% marks in combination.
How to Check UP Polytechnic Result 2020
1. Go to the official website of JEECUP
2. After this, you will have to log in by entering roll number as per JEECUP 2020 admit card and date of birth.
3. Click on the Appear Submit button after which your result will appear on the screen.
Details Given on JEECUP Result
The rank card of the JEECUP 2020 entrance exam should contain the following information.
- Roll Number
- Name of the candidate
- Group Name
- Parent’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Open rank
- Total marks obtained
JEECUP Seat Reservation
यूपी सरकार के नियमों के अनुसार, कुछ श्रेणियों से संबंधित उम्मीदवारों को उनके लिए आरक्षित सीटों पर भर्ती किया जाता है।