OPSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of vacant posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) in Group A of Odisha Panchayati Raj Engineering Service under Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and application.
OPSC Recruitment 2020 Details
If you want to apply, then read the official notification thoroughly before applying and apply only after having all the qualifications.
Candidates Who are Interested in this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Apply Online at Official Website.
Candidates should have a degree (civil engineering) or an equivalent qualification from a university or institutes.
Read the Official Notification.
Age Limit for Asst Engineer Recruitment
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 32 Years
For Age Relaxation Read the Official Notification
How To Apply For OPSC Recruitment 2020
1. Visit the official site of OPSC.
2. Fill the online application form with all the mandatory details in the application.
3. The application fee should be mentioned category wise.
4. Applicants must have a valid email ID, mobile number.
5. Now you filled the application and submitted it.
6. Applicants may note their registration number after submission and a printout copy of the confirmation page should also be taken.
OPSC Recruitment Application Fee
For General/ OBC Candidates
SC/ ST Candidates/ EWS PWD Candidates
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
OPSC Recruitment – Important Dates
Registration Start Date – 26-08-2020
Recruitment Last Date – 25-09-2020
Last Date for Apply Online – 05-10-2020
Application Print Last Date – 05-10-2020
Exam Date – Notified Soon
Admit Card Available – Notified Soon