Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card : Naval Dockyard Mumbai has organized a fireman examination. Many candidates have participated in this examination. Now they are waiting for Naval Dockyard Fireman Admit Card. Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Admit Card 2018 Will be released soon. naval dockyard mumbai chargeman, bhartiseva admit card, naval dockyard mumbai exam Date.
|Name of the organization||Indian Navy, Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Name of Examination||Fireman (Grade I and II)|
|Total no. of Vacancies||95 Posts|
|Job Location||Mumbai, India|
|Starting Date to Apply||24-04-2018|
|Closing Date to Apply||15-05-2018|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Official Website||www.bhartiseva.com / www.indiannavy.nic.in|
Indian Navy had invited applications from the eligible candidates for application for the post of Fireman 95 posts (former Fireman GRII and I) / USL, which are classified in Group C, Non-Industrial, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai. Were. More information about the recruitment provided. In fact, we have tried to give confirmation or expected date to reduce the date of the examination but the recruitment panel of Navy Dockyard Mumbai has not provided information about the date of the examination.
|Name of Subjects||Marks|
|General Awareness on Fire Fighting||20|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20|
1. Visit the official website Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruitment page www.bhartiseva.com.
2. Click here for the “Fireman” option
3. Under that option, all updates to FIREMAN positions will be available.
4. After clicking on that link, see Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Call Letter Log In Page.
5. Enter Application ID, Username and Date of Birth (password).
6. Check out the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Hall tickets from valid details.
7. Print out to reach the exam site.