Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Kerala invited applications for the recruitment of Judicial Service Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website on or before 22 July 2020.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 Details
If you want to apply, then read the official notification thoroughly before applying and apply only after having all the qualifications.
|Kerala High Court 2020
Judicial Service Online Form
|Name of the Authority
||Kerala High Court
High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
Post Name: Judicial Service
Total Post: 55
High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates Who are Interested in this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Apply Online at Official Website.
- Degree (Law) recognized by the bar council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an advocate.
Read the Official Notification.
Age Limit for High Court Recruitment
- Should not have completed 35 Years
For Age Relaxation Read the Official Notification
How To Apply For Judicial Service Recruitment 2020
1. Click on the official website of the High Court in your web browser.
2. Click here for the official website of Kerala High Court
3. Now on this web tab, the High Court web page will open, then right-click on Apply / Login.
4. Now you can fill your Judicial Service Registration Form or Application Form with full details and select your Posts.
6. Press the Submit Button
7. Check your details and Final Submit.
8. Take a print out.
Judicial Service Recruitment Application Fee
|SC/ ST/ Unemployed Persons with disability
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Higher Judicial Service Recruitment – Important Dates
Registration Start Date – 02 July 2020
Recruitment Last Date – 22 July 2020
Last Date for Apply Online – 27 July 2020
Application Print Last Date – 27 July 2020
Exam Date – Notified Soon
Admit Card Available – Notified Soon
High Court Recruitment Portal Vacancy Online Form: Important Links