Karnataka 1st PUC Supplementary Result 2020: karresults.nic.in 2020 1st PUC Results link at www.pue.kar.nic.in. Karnataka Board 1st PUC Result 2020 has released. Candidates who have had good results are eligible for congratulations. But due to low marks in some subjects in the examination of some candidates, they were put in the supply 1st PUC passing marks.
Those students are advised not to get discouraged as the Karnataka board will conduct the exam again for them to increase the number. In that exam, he can increase the number of his subjects. The Karnataka 1st PUC Supplementary Result will release as soon as possible immediately after the examination.
Karnataka 1st PUC Supplementary Result 2020
The time table of the first PUC supplementary/compartmental exam has been released by the Karnataka board. The exam will be held in the month of July and the Karnataka 1st PUC Compartmental Result 2020 is likely to come in the month of August, students who have failed in the examination can increase their marks by giving the compartmental exam. A notification has recently been issued by the Karnataka Board.
In which complete details are given about Karnataka First PUC Result and Karnataka 1st PUC Supplementary Application Form. Please read the exam form and fill it. Within that notification, you have been given details about the application form fees for each subject. Please read the notification for more information.
| KSEEB 1st PUC Compartmental Result 2020
|Name of the Authority
||Karnataka Pre-university Education Board
||1st PUC Supplementary/Compartmental
How to Check Karnataka 11th Compartmental Result 2020
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website.
2. Now there, you have to click on the Examination option.
3. On clicking, a new window will open in front of you, in this window you will have to click on the 1st PUC Supply Result.
4. Now a new window will open in front of you, in this, you will have to fill your roll number, name, father name, etc. and click on the submit button.
5. Now your results will be in front of you.
6. You can also take a print out to save it for the future.
If you have any kind of problem then you can tell us by commenting in the comment box. We are happy to solve your problem. In the comment, the box candidate can leave your valuable comments. Thanks.