JkBose 12th Revaluation Result: Students who want to re-evaluate form apply for Xerox can do this. The Board has released the JKBSE Class 12th Revaluation 2019. You can fill the form online at the official website jkbose.jk.gov.in. To do this, you can select programs, classes and roll numbers. In order to complete the application, you will have to pay the application fee. Fees are different for different processes.
JkBose 12th Revaluation Result 2019 at jkbose.jk.gov.in
Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education declared results of the 12th class re-evaluation of Kashmir Division Summer Zone 2019 on the official page. All students applying for JKBSE Class 12th Annual Re-evaluation Result can download the results from the official page. Applicants can read this page for the latest updates.
JKBOSE Class 12th Re-Evaluation 2019
|Name of the organization||Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education|
|Dates of Examination||June 2018|
Application Fee: The application fee for various processes is given below:
- Re-evaluation: Rs. 390 (Per Subject)
- Xerox of the Answer Books: Rs. 200 (Per Subject)
Read More : JkBose 10th Revaluation Result 2019
Mode of payment: After filling the application form, you can pay the fee through any Jammu and Kashmir Bank branches. Invoices will be automatically generated with automatic application fee.
About of Exam : The student who thinks that his number has come down. He can richeck his copy. There will be a richeck form for this. He has to pay a form fee. The result will soon be announced.
How To check JkBose 12th Revaluation Result 2019
1. Visit JKBSE official page at Jkbose.co.in
2. Search for links to results in home page.
3. Then search for links to class 12th annual Revaluation Result.
4. Open and click either candidate roll number and name and submit button.
5. The result is available on the screen to download PDF.
6. Download and take a print for the use of candidates.