ISI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 36 Scientific Assistant Posts Notification Released. Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation (MoSPI), Institute of National Importance under the Government of India (Government of India), invites applications for the post of Associate Scientist A and Scientific Assistant A for its headquarters in Kolkata. Huh. Centers, branches, and units.
ISI Recruitment 2020 Details
Before applying, read the official notification thoroughly and apply only after having all the qualifications.
|ISI Recruitment 2020
Scientific Assistant Online Form
|Name of the Authority
||Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)
ISI Scientific Assistant Vacancy Details
Post Name: Scientific Assistant Posts
Total Post: 36
- Associate Scientist A – 17 Posts
- Scientific Assistant A – 19 Posts
ISI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates Who are Interested in this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Apply Online at Official Website.
- Associate Scientist A: Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Scientific Assistant: Master’s degree in the relevant field ((10 + 2 + 3 + 2) / (10 + 2 + 4 + 2)) or equivalent; Honors degree in relevant fields ((10 + 2 + 3) / (10 + 2 + 4)) with two years experience in related fields; OR Bachelor’s Degree ((10 + 2 + 3) / (10 + 2 + 4) & Diploma with two years experience in related fields; or Higher Secondary (10 + 2) and with three years experience in related fields Diploma of at least three years duration; other equivalent degree or diploma from a recognized institution with sufficient experience in related fields
Read the Official Notification.
Age Limit for ISI Scientific Assistant Recruitment
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
For Age Relaxation Read the Official Notification
How To Apply For ISI Recruitment 2020
1. Eligible candidates can visit the official site @ isical.ac.in.
2. After that, Select the related post and click Apply Online Link.
3. Without delay fill the Registration Form with correct details.
4. Upload your photo & signature in a Predetermined format.
5. Pay the application fee through the given online mode.
6. Press the Submit Button
7. Check your details and Final Submit.
8. Take a print out.
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
ISI Scientific Assistant Recruitment – Important Dates
Scientific Assistant Registration Start Date – 22 June 2020
Assistant Registration Last Date – 31 July 2020
Last Date for Apply Online – 31 July 2020
Fee Payment Last Date – 31-07-2020
Exam Date – Notified Soon
Admit Card Available – Notified Soon
Indian Statistical Institute Assistant Recruitment: Important Links