HPSSC Shastri Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 896 Teacher, Clerk, Computer Operator, and Other Posts Notification Released. Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur (HPSSC) has published recruitment notification for the post of Language Teacher, Shastri, Junior Engineer, Video Film Editor, Surveyor, Ayurvedic Pharmacist, Junior Draftsman, Law Officer, Clerk, Ophthalmic on 18 June.
Officer, Labor Inspector, Junior Laboratory Technician, Junior Quality Control Officer, Marketing Assistant, Technical Superintendent, Milk Procurement Assistant, Plant Operator, Computer Operator, and Junior Office Assistant, under various departments and organizations.
HPSSC Shastri Recruitment 2020 Details
Before applying, read the official notification thoroughly and apply only after having all the qualifications.
|HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Teacher, Clerk, Computer Operator Online Form
Advt No: 36-2/2020
|Name of the Authority
||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC)
||Teacher, Clerk, Computer Operator & Other Posts
HPSSC Vacancy Details
Post Name: Teacher, Clerk, Computer Operator & Other Posts
Total Post: 896
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist: 81 Posts
- Junior Laboratory Technician, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd: 2 Posts
- Junior Quality Control Officer, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd: 3 Posts
- Marketing Assistant, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd: 3 Posts
- Technical Superintendent, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd: 14 Posts
- Milk Procurement Assistant, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd: 9 Posts
- Plant Operator, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd: 6 Posts
- Language Teacher, Elementary Education: 229 Posts
- Shastri, Elementary Education: 454 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical), HP State Forest Development Corporation Ltd: 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), HPSIDC: 1 Post
- Video Film Editor,Information & Public Relations: 1 Post
- Surveyor, Agriculture: 17 Posts
- Computer Operator, Jal Shakti: 4 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant, HPSEBL: 45 Posts
- Junior Draughtsman (Electrical), HPSEBL: 5 Posts
- Draughtsman, Agriculture: 14 Posts
- Law Officer, Himachal Road Transport Corporation: 1 Post
- Clerk, HP Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala: 1 Post
- Ophthalmic Officer, Health & Family Welfare: 4 Posts
- Labour Inspector, Labour & Employment: 1 Post
HPSSC Shastri Eligibility Criteria
Candidates Who are Interested in this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Apply Online at Official Website.
- Junior Office Assistant (Accounts): B.Com. from a recognized University
- Junior Draughtsman (Elect.): Matric or it’s equivalent with ITI certificate in Draughtsman trade from an Institution recognized by the HP Govt.
- Plant Operator: ITI Certificate in the trade of Fitter/Mechanic/Electrical/Refrigerate
- Labour Inspector: Bachelor‟s Degree in any discipline from a University/Institution duly recognized by the Central/State Government.
- Junior Laboratory Technician: Having qualification M.Sc./B.Sc. (Microbiology/Biotechnology) from any recognized University. 807 Junior Quality Control Officer Having qualification M.Sc.
- Microbiology/Biotechnology/Food Technology from any recognized University with 2 years experience in Dairy Industry.
- Marketing Assistant: Candidate should have a qualification of MBA in Marketing from any recognized University with 02 years of experience in the marketing field.
- Technical Superintendent: Full time 4 years degree in Dairy Technology/Food Technology from the Recognized University
- Surveyor: Should be a Matriculate or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School
Education/University. Should possess 2 years certificate of surveyor trade from an ITI/Institution recognized by State/Central Govt.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist: Plus two from a recognized Board of School Education. Successful training of at least two years duration in Ayurvedic Pharmacist/Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurveda)/ Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (Ayurveda) from an Institution duly recognized by the HP Takniki Shiksha Board Board/University recognized by the Himachal Pradesh Government.
- Junior Draughtsman: Should be Matriculate or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School
Education/Institution duly recognized by the Central/State Government. Should possess 2 years certificate course in Draftsmen Trade.
- Clerk: 10+2 Examination or it is equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University and a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting on Computer.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): +2 or it’s equivalent from a recognized University/Board. Degree or Diploma in the trade of Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Government of India or the State Government. Minimum 2 years experience
- JE (Electrical): Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering from an Institution recognized by the State Government/Central Government.
- Video Film Editor: At least 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board and a degree in Film Editing from a University/Institution recognized, Should possess at least 2 years experience of Film Editing or Video Tape Editing in a Government Department or Doordarshan Kendra.
- Computer Operator: Bachelor‟s Degree in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science.
- Law Officer: Degree in the law of a recognized University or equivalent
- Shastri: Shastri with at least 50% marks from a University/Institution recognized by HP Govt and passed in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET Shastri) conducted by HPSSSB.
Read the Official Notification.
Age Limit for HPSSC Teacher Clerk Recruitment
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 45 Years
For Age Relaxation Read the Official Notification
How To Apply For HPSSC Shastri Recruitment 2020
1. Eligible candidates can visit the official site @ hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
2. After that, Select the related post and click Apply Online Link.
3. Without delay fill the Registration Form with correct details.
4. Upload your photo & signature in a Predetermined format.
5. Pay the application fee through the given online mode.
6. Press the Submit Button
7. Check your details and Final Submit.
8. Take a print out.
HPSSC Recruitment Application Fee
|General/ E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure
|General IRDP, PH, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of ExServicemen of HP
|SC/ ST/ OBC of HP
|Ex-Serviceman & Female candidates of HP
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
HPSSC Recruitment – Important Dates
HPSSC Teacher Registration Start Date – 22 June 2020
Clerk Teacher Registration Last Date – 21 July 2020
Last Date for Apply Online – 21 July 2020
Fee Payment Last Date – 21-07-2020
Exam Date – Notified Soon
Admit Card Available – Notified Soon
HPSSC Recruitment: Important Links