ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has announced notification for the recruitment of ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancy on a contract basis. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and fulfill all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and online application.
ECIL Recruitment 2020 Details
If you want to apply, then read the official notification thoroughly before applying and apply only after having all the qualifications.
|ECIL Recruitment 2020
ITI Trade Apprentice Online Form
|Name of the Authority
||Electronics Corporation of India Limited
||ITI Trade Apprentice
ECIL Vacancy Details
Post Name: ITI Trade Apprentice
Total Post: 285
Electronic Mechanic: 81
Machinist (G): 05
MM Tool Maint: 04
Diesel Mech: 05
ECIL ITI Trade Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates Who are Interested in this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Apply Online at Official Website.
- Candidates should get an ITI pass certificate i.e. NCVT certificate in the respective trade.
Read the Official Notification.
Age Limit for ITI Trade Recruitment
Minimum Age: Not Less Than 18 Years
For Age Relaxation Read the Official Notification
How To Apply For ECIL Recruitment 2020
1. Visit the official site of ECIL.
2. Fill the online application form with all the mandatory details in the application.
3. The application fee should be mentioned category wise.
4. Applicants must have a valid email ID, mobile number.
5. Now you filled the application and submitted it.
6. Applicants may note their registration number after submission and a printout copy of the confirmation page should also be taken.
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
ECIL ITI Recruitment – Important Dates
Registration Start Date – 24-08-2020
Recruitment Last Date – 19-09-2020
Last Date for Apply Online – 24 to 30-09-2020
Application Print Last Date – 19-09-2020
Exam Date – Notified Soon
Admit Card Available – Notified Soon
ITI Online Form: Important Links