CTET Exam Online Form: Hello aspirant, CBSE has issued the official notification of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test. Now the candidate can give the examination of the CTET. He should check the syllabus well in his time schedule. ctet online application. Get the complete form of application form.
CTET Exam Online Form 2019 CTET Online Application
If the candidates are present for the first examination, then they need to provide their CTET roll number for the last three tests. Candidates need to follow the steps given below for successfully registering the Central Teacher Eligibility Exam.
CTET 2019 Online Application Form
CTET exam is a national recruitment process for the appointment of skilled teachers for primary level and upper primary level. Read on to know the latest news of the Free Mock Test for the preparation of CTET exam date, exam pattern, course, question papers, eligibility criteria, date of admission, and CTET exam.
|Name of the organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of Examination||Central Teacher Eligibility Exam (CTET)|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||05-02-2019|
|Last Date for Apply online For CTET 2019||05-03-2019|
Candidate applying for CTET is required: –
1. Look carefully at the information bulletin with full requirement.
2. To meet the eligibility to be present in the examination.
3. To submit an online application by giving full details of the CTET’s official website, www.ctet.nic.in.
4. Write the full mailing address with the postal pin code at the time of application.
5. Before submitting the application form, decide the mode of payment of fees.
6. To keep the confirmation page along with the original copy of Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank’s e-challan (fee is paid through e-challan) for future reference.
7. If a candidate submits more than one application, his candidature will be canceled and the candidate can be debarred for future examination also. No communication will be sent in this regard.
(A) Certification Form: Fill out details such as State, Identity type (select any applicable application), Candidate’s name and date of birth and gender.
(B) Fill in the online application form: Fill out the online application form and choose a password. After submitting, a registration number / application number is generated. Note the registration number / application number. For subsequent logins, the registration number / application number created by the system and the chosen password will be used.
The password policy will be as follows:
1. The password should be 8 to 13 characters long.
2. Password should contain at least one upper case, a lower case alphabet and a numeric value and at least one special character! @ # $% ^ And * –
3. The candidate can change the password after login if desired. The new password can not be the same as any of the previous three passwords.
The candidate is advised not to disclose or share the password with anyone. Neither CTET nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of a candidate’s password.
The candidate should be logged out at the end of his session so that the contents of the application can not be tampered with unauthorized persons.
The following individuals are eligible to appear in the CTET.
Minimum Qualification for Class I-V: Primary Stage
1. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or in last year 2-1 Diploma in Elementary Education (as is known by that name)
2. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed.
3. According to the NCTE (Recognition Criteria and Process), Regulations, 2002, in the last year of Diploma in Elementary Education (also known as the name), after 3 years.
4. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year passing or passed the final year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed).
5. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks; – Passed or passed the final year of Education Diploma (Special Education) *.
6. “Graduate and Bachelor of Education with at least 50% marks” (BEd) ”
“(A) who has acquired eligibility or Bachelor of Education from any NCTE recognized institute, will be considered for appointment as a teacher in class I to V, provided that he was appointed as a teacher. The person essentially passes a six-month bridge course in primary education recognized by the NCTE, two years of such appointment as a primary teacher. Within “.
Minimum Qualification for Class VI VIII: Primary Stage
1. Graduation in the final year of 2 year diploma in elementary education and passing or passing (as is also known by that name).
2. Bachelor with at least 50% marks and passed or passed 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
3. In this regard, according to the NCTE (Recognition Criteria and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time, graduated with at least 45% marks and passed in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
4. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 50% marks and a passing or 4-year graduation degree in the final year.
5. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or passed the final year 4-A / B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed / B.Sc.Ed last year.
6. Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed. (special education)*.
Eligible B.Ed. NCTE-accredited program is eligible to be present in TET / CTET. In addition, according to the existing TET guidelines, a NCTE letter dated 11-02-2011, a person who is recognized by any teacher education course (NCTE or RCI, as the case may be) is specified in the NCTE notification. rd dated August 23, 2010 is also eligible to appear in TET / CTET.
Method of Online Application Form:
STEP 1: Log on to CTET’s official website www.ctet.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the given link and click Apply Online.
Step 3: Fill in the online application form and note the registration number/application number.
Step 4: Upload scanned images of latest photographs and signatures
Step 5: Pay the exam fee for e-challan or debit/credit card
Step 6: Print the confirmation page for records and future reference.