CRPF Recruitment 2020: Central Reserve Police Force has released the CRPF Recruitment 2020 notification on the official website. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is going to start the recruitment process for Group B and C posts, qualified and interested candidates can apply for CRPF Recruitment 2020 through offline mode. Candidates can submit their application between 20 July to 31 August 2020.
CRPF Recruitment 2020 Details
If you want to apply, then read the official notification thoroughly before applying and apply only after having all the qualifications.
1. Inspector (Dietician): 01
2. Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse): 175
3. Sub-Inspector (Radiographer): 08
4. Assistant Sub – Inspector (Pharmacist): 84
5. Assistant Sub – Inspector (Physio – -therapist): 05
6. Assistant Sub – Inspector (Dental Technician): 04
7. Assistant Sub -Inspector (Laboratory Technician): 64
8. Assistant Sub -Inspector /Electro Cardiography Technician: 01
9. Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic): 88
10. Head Constable (ANM/Midwife): 03
11. Head Constable (Dialysis Technician): 08
12. Head Constable (Junior X -ray Assistant): 84 Diagnosis)
13. Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant): 05
14. Head Constable (Electrician): 01
15. Head Constable (Steward): 03
16. Constable (Masalchi): 04
17. Constable (Cook): 116
18. Constable (Safai Karamchari): 121
19. Constable (Dhobi/ Washer man): 05
20. Constable (W/C): 03
21. Constable (Table Boy): 01
22. Head Constable (Veterinary): 03
23. Head Constable (Lab Technician): 01
24. Head Constable (Radiographer): 01
SI, ASI & Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates Who are Interested to this Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Apply Online at Official Website.
Inspector (Dietician) – B.Sc. Master’s degree in Home Science (Food) with any subject from Home Science / Home Economics or from any institute recognized by the State Government in the University and Diploma in Dietetics recognized by the Central University / State Government.
Sub Inspector – Passed 12th standard from a recognized board and a three and a half year diploma course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized board and university. The candidate must be registered with the Central Nurse Council or the State Nursing Council as a nurse or nurse and midwifery.
Read the Official Notification.
Age Limit for CRPF Recruitment
Sub-Inspector: 30 years
Assistant Sub-Inspector: 20 to 25 years
Head Constable: 18 to 25 years
Head Constable (Junior X-ray Assistant / Laboratory Assistant / Electrician): 20 to 25 years
Constable (Steward) and Constable: 18 to 23 years
For Age Relaxation Read the Official Notification
CRPF Recruitment Physical Standards
UR/EWS, SC & OBC
162.5 cm & 165 cm
150 cm & 155 cm
Chest (Only for men)
UR/EWS, SC & OBC
80 cm minimum expansion of 5 cm
76-81 cm & 78-83 cm
How To Apply For Constable Recruitment 2020
1. Visit the official site of CRPF.
2. Fill the online application form with all the mandatory details in the application.
3. The application fee should be mentioned category wise.
4. Applicants must have a valid email ID, mobile number.
5. Now you filled the application and submitted it.
6. Applicants may note their registration number after submission and a printout copy of the confirmation page should also be taken.
CRPF Application Fee
₹Rs.200/- for Group B & Rs.100/- for Group C
SC/ ST/ Female
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
CRPF Recruitment – Important Dates
Registration Start Date – 20-07-2020
Recruitment Last Date – 31-08-2020
Last Date for Apply Online – 31-08-2020
Application Print Last Date – 31-08-2020
Exam Date – Notified Soon
Admit Card Available – Notified Soon