Banasthali University Entrance Exam Admit Card: Banasthali University Aptitude Test Admit Card will issue to qualified candidates on the official website. The admission card will contain details such as the name of the candidate, date of birth, photograph, signature, course implementation, date of examination and venue/test center. Candidates advised to keep the Admit Card of the examination till the completion of the admission process.
Banasthali University Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
On the examination day, all the candidates will have to produce Admit Card / Hall tickets with no failure. No candidate will allow sitting in the examination without a valid Admit Card. The Admit Card schedule for the Banasthali Aptitude Test given below.
|Name of the organization||Banasthali University|
|Name of Examination||Entrance Exam|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||01 June 2019|
|Banasthali University Admit Card||Get Call Letter|
Banasthali University Admit Card 2019 Exam Date
The University of Banasthali is a fully residential Women’s University which provides an integrated system from primary to Ph.D. Level. This Indian state located in the state of Tonk in Rajasthan. This is a Deemed University offering program at school, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level. Recently, the University of Banasthali recently invited online applications to get admission in various courses from qualified candidates. Many candidates who interested in joining the University of Banasthali, applied for admission in this prestigious university.
How To Download Banasthali University Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
Candidates will have to download it from Banasthali University official portal. They can follow the easiest process shared down to receive hall tickets online-
1. Visit Banasthali University, official website, i.e. www.banasthali.org.
2. Get the Banasthali University Call Letter 2019 by pressing “Welcome to Banasthali University” link and “Banasthali University Call Letter 2019” from the homepage.
3. Follow the “For Candidates” section from the left and press on the “Banasthali University 2019 Admit Card” link.
4. Within a few seconds, a new window will appear with a dialog box of Banasthali University Admit Card.
5. To get the printout of the Banasthali University Call Letter, you will need to enter the details such as application/challan number, the token number, roll number, and general details.